background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

IT IS YOU

Wish I knew

How to give

like you.

The most unselfish

Being I’ve known.

Such a complete love

A myth to me.

You showed up

Perhaps a dream.


But then you held me.

You kissed my mouth.

And slept with me

And showed me soft.

You wanted me

And took me too.

I was in disbelief

I needed you.


Your love grew strong.

Didn’t fade away.

You didn’t leave,

I didn’t make you stay.

You chose to love me

And open your soul.

You accepted me,

As a whole.


Each day now, I feel you more.

In my heart and life.

Naked in your eyes,

Standing as an unprotected soul.

I learn to trust so naturally,

Which is something I don’t know.


Where have you led me,

My dear wife.

With your fingertips and voice.

That I would know desire and want,

And it is not a choice.

It is destiny,

It is love,

It is you.

--Diva

No comments: