background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quieted Storms

Riptides of shivering oneness
Encased within your warmth
Each wave heightened, lightened
Deeper under your restraint
This undeniable embrace
Hold my hands, my hips
Dear
Tighten my hair in your palm
God…
Please hold me within you
Under your strength I give no qualms
Hushed words melt my name
I arch with each murmur
Into you.
Seemingly open with such grace
Long since starved I pull you through
You give and take
So selfish
That your selflessness becomes
One with my greedy body
As I take and give
What I want
Waves are surrendered to
Breath is grasped
In mid-air
Words….
There is no language
Bare bodies are what I hear
Tangled we rest for moments
Quieted storms echo in my ears
While the thunder of
Your heartbeat
Keep wet showers always near
Until those waves rise on me
Slowly with you rolling over me
A soft stone
Under your hands
A solid stone though
You will be
There is no want or waiting
Patience….
Not tested in your hands
I would beg
If midstroke
You asked me
But God,
I’m thankful that you don’t.
Move me under
And over your aching
Fill me with that distant need
Release those wants and demons
Until I
Am all you see
Then when you move again
Finally…
From the pleasured tightened grasp
Revel in the sweetness made
In your embrace
Is what we have

--Diva

No comments: