background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CHAINS

Can you provide what I need?
Possess the will to be on your knees?
A good girl in chains, prepared to be slain
Be mine with no mercy tonight.

I'll tie you up to the cross.
All your beggings of me are lost.
I will tighten the grip, slowly, so slowly strip.
I'll let you nibble then I'll bite soft flesh.

As I stroke you to the brink
I'm sure you will think...I am evil.
But that all goes away, when you see light of day
Just remember me in leather so tight.

While you sit at your desk
Keep your memory pressed
To the heels that dug into your skin.
Overflow of ecstasy you're in
As I suck you with your hands tied above your head.

Don't forget the true bliss
Of that soft gentle kiss
You received while I whipped your bare ass.

I was yours, you were mine
For that moment in time.
and again, I will be
when you...on your knees
Call me master.

--Diva

No comments: