background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

BLUE LOVE

Her love is the color blue
She seeps in oceans of crystal
Sapphires on the horizon
of her bleeding blue heart.
Her love is the deepest blue.

Her denim pockets hold her hands
with cold blue fingertips
that will trace the outline of my face
Her blue eyes of the sweetest sky
delving into my sad green.
Her love....true blue.

She says her love is the color blue
Sirens screaming into the darkest of nights
a navy pinstriped suit that fits her just right
in the blue lights of the corner neon
reflected in street signs.

Such a blue love ornamenting this world
a scarf of passionate love
wrapped through the galaxies
of powder blue infinite light
Her blue love is entirely right

Her love - blue bonnets
lining white fences
in town upon red white and blue flags
soaring in the wind.
She loves in shades of all blue.

She loves me with musical blues
Notes that serenade my blue heart
that love matches my blue tears
streaming love rivers down my face

Cobalt blue reflects her love
diamonds roughed like peppermints
cool ice steaming in sunlight rays
She will color me blue in this box
pretty boxes quilted never to fade away.

--Diva

No comments: