background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MY CUP

I keep coming back for more
You intoxicate my blood
Struck by a deep and sharp
Sword, then dripping, lustfully
Filling my cup.

This unquenchable thirst
Will you feed, will you pour
Fill me sweet love
Draw me to heavens door
Where I knock and knock
With no answer but care
Not to allow a droplet
To fall from the air
I cannot waste your vialed gift
I will not share, none shall sup
From this gauntlet, this porcelain
Filled by you my precious cup
Flow and stream my hearts
Wounds leave me weak
Dizzy in rare intoxicating relief

My fall will not cease
My need will not leave
Open your faucet of passion
To me and my empty barrels
I have prepared, I need.
Resembling plucked flowers
Weeping sweet scent
This sword is pulled
Apart from my bone and my flesh
The pain is immense but worth every nerve
What I drink of your love
While I die in your curves
My head in your arms
My lips brought to the rim
Of insanity this fiery thirst
it will win.
Again I knock and wait for passage
For I no longer have
My wet and wise adage
It is all I can leave
On this empty plot
This earth will carry away
My used and void cup.

--Diva

No comments: