background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

VULNERABLE

I trust you'll never
turn me away
unsatisfied , empty
wandering astray

My broken heart does
not come from you.
Not your words or rejection
You are only joyful pursuit

My belief, perhaps naive
Innocent, but true
is that you love
every morsel of me
and wish to savor me too.

Here I lie open and waiting
for you.
Please don't leave me
wanting, yearning
desperate.
Let chivalry be new.

You, YOU bring me peace
my soul can breathe
when I am loved by you.

So fucking pure
Do I dare return
this love you give
this sweet sincere.

Unselfish, complete
when you are in me
In my eyes, in my loins
Deep into the ghost you see.

Tenderly, savagely take me
drink in me
touch the core of my being.

I'l be yours, entirely
Suspended moments in time
No distraction from you
No distraction from me.

A complete pair, one love
Forever tied..tender strings
to touch and tie
around loves seed.

--Diva

No comments: